Risk And Insurance Management
- Impart knowledge and in-depth understanding of the selected Insurance/Risk management subjects.
- Provide understanding of the insurance market, its environment, underlying forces and current developments at local, regional and international levels.
- Develop technical/analytical skills in insurance/risk management practices.
- Encourage creativity, inquisitiveness and responsibility for continuous learning and professional development.
- Develop learning skills required for pursuing professional qualifications and higher academic achievements in the context of the knowledge-based economic/insurance business environment.
The part time one year program of PGDRIM is offered as two semesters. Classes are conducted in the evenings and mostly on Friday & Saturday. At the end of the second semester, the student undertakes a project work of 4 weeks duration in Insurance Industry.
Who can study?
Candidate having bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Principles and Practice of Insurance
Insurance Business Environment
Elements of Actuarial Science
Life Insurance & Products
General Insurance & Products
Insurance Law and Regulations
For more details, send mail to email@example.com