PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the BA Social Science Programme are to:
1. Facilitate overall self-development through interdisciplinary training in social sciences.
2. Impart a value based-education to help promote a career of service.
3. Train to develop soft-skills and articulation and entrepreneurial initiative.
4. Enhance leadership qualities for youth and make them total persons.
5. Lay a foundation for inclusive growth of the mind and the person.
6. Prepare the students to a career as social scientists, civil servants and social workers to conscientiously serve the country and humanity.
At the end of the BA Social Science Programme, students would be able to:
1. Comprehend opinions of others and articulate their own opinions on social issues, make moral judgments and ethical decisions.
2. Understand the complex and interdependent nature of the relationship between individual, the community and the global systems.
3. Demonstrate familiarity with historical and contemporary social issues.
4. Acquire knowledge of methods and terminology of the social sciences
5. Structure, evaluate, support, compare and critically interpret logical arguments in social sciences.
6. Integrate published scholarship into their writing.
Students who completed their 10+2 with a minimum of 50%.
|SEMESTER – I|
|SEMESTER – II|
|SEMESTER – III|
Indian Heritage and Culture
|SEMESTER – IV|
Geography of India/
SEMESTER – V
Glimpses of World History
SEMESTER – VI
Research Methods and Statistics for Social Sciences
How to Apply (Click here to Download Application)
Filled in forms can be submitted at GIM office with a DD of Rs. 300/- in favour of GITAM Institute of Management, GITAM University, payble at Visakhapatnam, For more information contact - Mobile: 9866650736, Office at 0891-2840317 or Email: email@example.com.