Integrated MBA Course
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE
- The five year Integrated MBA program aims at preparing students to be "Top Notch Management Professionals" in the global market by offering UG and PG degrees and also an opportunity to study abroad at prestigious institutions.
- The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions in an organizational unit or an enterprise.
- It seeks to adopt an intensive value based training methodology for building the capacity to respond effectively to global business problems.
- At the end of the five year Integrated Masters in Business Administration program, students would have a thorough grounding in management fundamentals with a BBA degree and gain specialization in Finance, HR, Marketing or Operations with an MBA degree .
- The industry and entrepreneurship oriented curriculum offers a number of specializations and practical exposures which would equip the student to face the contemporary challenges in the field.
- The program with extra-curricular competency development courses with a strong value base enables students to take up leadership challenges , and become socially involved, innovative business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Opportunity to study in USA:
With stipulated GMAT and TOEFL scores Students of Integrated MBA program have the opportunity to study fifth year in University of Nebraska, Omaha (UNO), USA to get MBA from UoN. The students pay only instate tuition fee.
Also in the same university without any GMAT or TOEFL scores, the students can study in UNO, Omaha, USA for one semester under study abroad program with Nebraska Advantage scholarship.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Insurance Management
- Retail Management
Class room lectures are supported by practical training through project work, industrial visits , arranging of guest lectures and senior visiting faculty.
- Reflective learning exercises- through Case Studies, Simulation Exercises and Role play.
- Career development sessions- through updating knowledge in current business affairs and offering soft skills development programmes.