The program main objective is to develop a student’s intellectual ability, technological skills and management skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The other objectives are:
- To provide basic knowledge on functional areas of management disciplines.
- To impart the skills required by a student to become a Professional in Financial Technology.
- To deliver composite knowledge on technological and entrepreneurial areas.
- To learn the cutting edge insights on how to manage financial innovations’ disruptors within a competitive landscape.
- To develop the student into an ethical and responsible financial scientist to serve for the betterment of the society.
- To impart life skills to groom the student as confident individual to live in any part of the world.
- To prepare students for higher education in business at home and abroad.