The main object of the programme is to develop a student’s intellectual ability, technological skills and management skills through an appropriate blending of teaching and on job training.
The other objectives are:
- To provide basic knowledge on logistics and supply chain management disciplines.
- To impart the skills required by a student to become a Professional in logistics and supply chain management.
- To deliver composite knowledge in logistics discipline through apprentice based at every even semester.
- To develop the student into an ethical and responsible to serve for the betterment of the society.
- To impart life skills to groom the student as confident individual to live in any part of the world.
- To prepare students for higher education in logistics and supply chain management programmes at home and abroad.